Monday 26 January 2009

Brazilian oddessy


I'm off to Salvador, Brazil tomorrow morning where I will be working on a feature for a well known glossy magazine. It will be interesting and great fun - but as it's carnival too when I'm there, tricky to keep up my training for the Brighton Half Marathon in February 22nd.
But run I will have to do. I can't very well tell my personal training clients that they need to set aside time to do their exercise not to follow my own advice. And actually, as long as I don't overindulge on Caipirinha I should be OK.
There's usually nothing better than getting up early in a hot, humid country and taking to the streets just as everyone is getting ready for the day. It's like sightseeing and fitness all in one go.
So, I'll keep on trying to blog while I'm away, bringing you some new exercise suggestions that you can do anywhere, without the need for gym equipment as well as new healthy diet choices. cheers!

No comments: